Delivery & Re-Delivery:
- For items weighing over 35kg someone may need to assist the driver to unload.
- Delivery shall be made to the receiver’s address or other address for delivery given in writing at the time of the order.
- The receiver shall make all necessary arrangements to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- Delivery dates will be arranged between the courier company and the receiver. Times may not be specific.
- The seller may deliver separate goods by instalments.
- Delivery to PO box can only be small items no bigger than 40cm-40cm-40cm and must not weigh more than 25KG.
- The seller shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatever due to failure by the seller to deliver the goods (or part of them) promptly or at all if insurance is not selected as an option during checkout.
- Notwithstanding that the seller may have delayed or failed to deliver the goods (or part of them) promptly the buyer shall be bound to accept delivery provided that delivery shall be tendered at any time within 30 days after receipt of the order.
- Transport shall be at the receiver’s risk. Where the Goods are collected from the sellers address the risk shall pass to the buyer upon receipt of goods from the pickup location.
- Transportation insurance is optional (not included in the shipping price) Please contact us if insurance is required.
- Delivery charges are to the front entry of your premises on the ground floor
- Some orders will be delivered on a pallet or skid, due to the size of the items or qty for easy and cost-effectiveness of shipping. This may incur an extra fee
- Delivery will be with a courier company so we cannot deliver to a PO box
- Couriers can only deliver Mondays to Fridays, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Couriers cannot deliver outside of business hours.
Delivery or Installation:
- Evolution Fitness Equipment is not liable for any damages caused to the property/premises at the time of delivery or installation.
- Delivery is door to door only. The delivery driver is not obligated to take the delivery inside. The driver is not liable for any damages caused to the property/premises.
- The same applies If you have arranged installation. EFE is not liable for any damages caused to the property/premises at the time of installation.
It is your responsibility to advise us:
- Will someone be available to sign for delivery?
- Is there anywhere safe it can be left if no one is home? (e.g. around the back of the house)
- If the address is a business address, please advise the business hours and also the name of the building.
- If you say you will be home and miss the delivery, you will be required to pick up from the freight companies depot.
- Alternatively, we can arrange a re-delivery however this will cost between $20-$50 depending on the size of your order.
- We cannot advise you the exact day and time delivery will occur, however, we will email you the tracking details and the freight company contact details and they can provide you with a better estimation of the time.
- If you miss a delivery because you are not home to receive the Goods the freight company will leave a card and return your order to a depot, a re-delivery fee may be charged if you request re-delivery
We offer free shipping on several products. This offer may be part of a promotion and is available for a limited time only. To identify which products offer free shipping, look for the ‘FREE SHIPPING’ icon on the product page on our website.
As part of our EFE loyalty program, we offer Free Shipping on orders over $1000 for our Melbourne customers. This will be automatically applied to your cart at the checkout once logged in.
Unfortunately, due to the weight and size of our products, and location of our warehouse, we are unable to provide free shipping to all locations.
Free Shipping is includes delivery to the door only. Extra charges will occur for stairs etc