Inspire FT1 Functional Trainer
The Inspire FT1 is perfectly designed for athletes and sportspeople looking to perform more specialised and sports specific movements. This allows you or your clients to strengthen targeted areas of the body related to the sport being trained for.
Functional trainers can be used to increase coordination with the freestanding and balanced style of exercise stamina or just lose weight and tone up.
Being unrestricted in the direction of exercise is designed to allow you to train the way your body naturally moves with the option of single-handle or barbell style exercises using the customised commercial-grade attachments that come with the machine.
With most of the exercises being freestanding this will force you to incorporate your core, secondary and stabilising muscles, which gives you a more complete workout which then equals results!
FT1 Key Build Features:
- Frame: A mixture of heavy-duty rectangular and round tube steel.
- Powder Coated Finish: Electrostatic Powder Coating gives a high sheen, durable, and low maintenance finish.
Instructional Chart Book: Demonstrates over 40 exercises with photos mounted in an easy-access position on the machine.
- Selector adjustments: You can use one hand to adjust high to a low pulley system to more than 30 height positions to cater for all directions of exercise motion.
- Dual Weight Stacks: The dual weight stacks are independent and allow you to workout both sides of your body for balance and stability.
Split Resistance: 0.5 ratio resistance delivers a smooth and continuous feel. The range of motion is longer which gives more versatility in exercise.
- The Weight Stacks: 2 x 160 lb commercial weight stacks are centre drilled weight plates for stability and balance and the guide rods are solid steel to minimise vibration and add to the complete smoothness.
- Rotational Accessory Display: Is designed to allow you to grab the large range of accessories quickly and easily. Also provides perfect storage to keep things neat and tidy.
- Included Accessories: Multi-Functional Belt, EZ Curl Bar and a Straight Bar (both dual attachable, an Ankle Strap, Swing Handle (also known as Sports Handle), Commercial Tricep Rope, 2- Single Handles, and 2 x 5 lb incremental add-on weights.
- Optional Accessories: Inspire FID Bench, 50 lbs Weight Stack Upgrade (FT1 requires 2 x 50 lb stacks for both sides), a Preacher Curl Attachment, and an Abdominal Bar
Built Dimensions in cm: 138 Wide x 120 Depth x 207 High
Built Dimensions in cm with Optional FIDB: 138 Wide x 211 Depth x 207 High
All Inspire Multi-Gyms have a (Domestic Home) Lifetime Limited Warranty. There is a 10 Year Light- Commercial Warranty.