Matrix C50 Climbmill – XIR Console
The Matrix Series of climbmills are the perfect home exercise machine for people wanting the same feel and responsiveness as the gym!
Designed for the fitness enthusiast who wants to burn more calories while toning their lower body with every step, the Matrix premium ClimbMill delivers a natural, club-quality stair-climbing workout that fits your space.
- FRAME Ascent Trainer
- VARIABLE STRIDE LENGTH 51 – 61 cm / 20″ – 24″
- STEP-ON HEIGHT 22 cm / 8.7″
- POWER INCLINE 24% – 54%
- FLYWHEEL 13.5 kg / 30 lbs.
- RESISTANCE SYSTEMS ECB magnetic braking system
- RESISTANCE LEVELS 20 levels, electronic
- PEDALS Oversized with rubber inserts Oversized
- PEDAL SPACING 6.5 cm / 2.6″
- HANDLEBAR TYPE Dual action
- EXTRAS Water bottle holder, accessory tray, stationary handles with heart rate grips and resistance/incline toggles
- DIMENSIONS (L × W × H) 186 x 73 x 164 cm / 73″ x 29″ x 65″
- PRODUCT WEIGHT 142 kg / 313 lbs.
- USER WEIGHT CAPACITY 159 kg / 350 lbs.
XIR Console Specifications
- WIRELESS REQUIREMENTS 802.11b/g/n in 2.4 GHz range, minimum speed 3 Mbps (5 Mbps for streaming in High Definition)
- DISPLAY TYPE 16″ Class HD touchscreen (40 cm)
- WIFI ENABLED Software updates, ViewFit Connectivity, entertainment apps
- BLUETOOTH ENABLED Stream audio from the phone, tablet, MP3 player; connect wireless headphones; connect wireless heart rate monitor
- USB PORT Software updates, charge device (up to 1 amp); stream media via USB flash drives, Windows phones/tablets, Android phones/tablets
- SPEAKERS 5 Watt
- CONSOLE APPS Simple, Track, Virtual Active, Change Workout, Weather, MyMedia, Web Browser (other apps vary by market)
- VIRTUAL ACTIVE INTEGRATED
- PASSPORT READY
- VIEWFIT CONNECTIVITY
- HEART RATE Wireless heart rate, Polar heart rate strap included
- CONSOLE EXTRAS Integrated reading rack, energy saver mode, audio in/out
- WORKOUT PROGRAMS 11 Total — Manual, Rolling Hills, Intervals, Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calorie Goal, Target HR (Speed), Target HR (Incline), Sprint 8, Virtual Active American Northeast, Virtual Active Northern Rockies
- WORKOUT FEEDBACK Time Elapsed, Time Goal, Time Remaining, Clock, Miles / Kilometres, RPM, Current Speed (MPH/KPH), Previous Speed (MPH/KPH), Pace, Average Pace, Heart Rate, Peak Heart Rate, Calories, Calories / Hour, Watts, METS, Elevation, Incline, Previous Incline
Lifetime Frame, 3 Years Parts, 2 Years Labour