Matrix U30 Upright Bike – XIR Console
The Matrix Series of indoor exercise bikes are the perfect home exercise bike for people wanting the same feel and responsiveness as the gym! The Matrix U30 and U50 series of exercise bikes are compatible with the Matrix XR, XER and XIR consoles.
- FRAME Dual Form step-through upright
- PEDAL TYPE Self-balancing with adjustable straps, interchangeable
- SEAT TYPE Comfort Arc upright seat, interchangeable
- SEAT ADJUSTMENT Up / down via turn and pull knob
- FLYWHEEL 10.5 kg / 23.1 lbs.
- RESISTANCE SYSTEM ECB magnetic braking system
- RESISTANCE LEVELS 20 levels, electronic
- HANDLEBAR TYPE Multi-position with resistance toggles and heart rate grips, adjustable console height, interchangeable
- EXTRAS Water bottle holder
- DIMENSIONS (L × W × H) 122 x 62 x 143 cm / 48″ x 24″ x 56″
- PRODUCT WEIGHT 52 kg / 115 lbs.
- USER WEIGHT CAPACITY 159 kg / 350 lbs.
XIR Console Specifications:
- WIRELESS REQUIREMENTS 802.11b/g/n in 2.4 GHz range, minimum speed 3 Mbps (5 Mbps for streaming in High Definition)
- DISPLAY TYPE 16″ Class HD touchscreen (40 cm)
- WIFI ENABLED Software updates, ViaFit Connectivity, entertainment apps
- BLUETOOTH ENABLED Stream audio from phone, tablet, MP3 player; connect wireless headphones; connect wireless heart rate monitor
- USB PORT Software updates, charge device (up to 1 amp); stream media via USB flash drives, Windows phones / tablets, Android phones / tablets
- SPEAKERS 5 Watt
- CONSOLE APPS Simple, Track, Virtual Active, Change Workout, Weather, MyMedia, Web Browser (other apps vary by market)
- VIRTUAL ACTIVE INTREGRATED Yes
- PASSPORT READY Yes
- VIEWFIT CONECTIVITY Yes
- HEART RATE Wireless heart rate, Polar heart rate strap included
- CONSOLE EXTRAS Integrated reading rack, energy saver mode, audio in/out
- WORKOUT PROGRAMS 11 Total — Manual, Rolling Hills, Intervals, Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calorie Goal, Target HR (Speed), Target HR (Incline), Sprint 8, Virtual Active American Northeast, Virtual Active Northern Rockies
- WORKOUT FEEDBACK Time Elapsed, Time Goal, Time Remaining, Clock, Miles / Kilometres, RPM, Current Speed (MPH/KPH), Previous Speed (MPH/KPH), Pace, Average Pace, Heart Rate, Peak Heart Rate, Calories, Calories / Hour, Watts, METS, Elevation, Incline, Previous Incline
Lifetime Frame, 3 Years Parts, 2 Years Labour